Friday, April 30, 2010

Man survives for 70 years without food and water.

Yeah.
You read that right..
Complete bosh if you ask me. but ok, seems like he did it.

Now, the soccer world cup. (yes, even I dare talk of this).
(un-expected right?)
So, i will keep my opinion short. And bitter-sweet.

Unless they hurry like crazy, its is going to be a complete mess.
And, the fact that they are building all these nice monuments and shit, doesnt make the place look any prettier? In fact, the pretty shit that they are constructing at the moment, makes the rubbish, dirt and homeless people next to the road stand out even more.
HELLO GOVERNMENT : Move the homeless into some sort of home, and clean the streets up.. (fountains has that nice little "reserve") - dont tell me the entrance money makes enough to support even the guards..

THE PLACE IS PRETTY AS IT IS. (south africa that is)



Ok. over it.

In other news,
I found this new site, called erepublik and its amazing.. Join it.
They just dont allow me to heal. -___-,, fook.

This is all for now..
update later..

silly phantomlock on this pc makes it unable for me to access any websites worth anything..
like the new Emilie Autumn Interview in Bizare!

On my laptop now! So i can update and see whatever i want too ;]
yayay.

No comments:

Post a Comment