Friday, May 14, 2010

The loneliness becomes unbearable. A rant in many words


Open.
I feel open and vulnerable and god knows i hate that feeling.

I saw a friend tonight, whom i love to bits. Load of fun.
But still, i feel empty and vulnerable.
Like i am drowning in some sort of vortex. And im not a fucking sci-fi freak! God save me!

I have felt lonely before. very much.
But tonight feels different.. more, waterfall like.
the word waterfall amuses me.. waterfall has two L's.. but thankful only has one..
it makes no sense to my tiny mind..

I met this woman, through an amazing woman, called Janis Ian.
Ok so, i did not personally meet her! BUT, i do listen to her until youtube stops working.. (until, another word with no double L)

I have started believing that God has give us all happiness, the whole world!
But, we are to busy looking for reasons not be happy, as to find happiness through them, to notice. Maybe god has been on earth again, maybe he did touch us.
We are just to fucking silly to realize this. Cause you know, what you wear to a grade 11 valentines dance, really will affect your life one day..
If you are going to be a bloody designer for grade 11 valentines balls yes?
Otherwise, get over it.
Smile like no one is watching.
Love fookers.
LOVE THE FUCKING EARTH.
people are temporary.. you sleep on her every-night.. or at least sort of.



Honesty fookers.
Smile <3

No comments:

Post a Comment