Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Its been ages.

So,
as i usually start these things, the words : Its been ages since i wrote anything etc etc etc seem to be my opening line. like a blessed little curse. But its better than nothing i suppose.

Now, on to more pressing matters. I AM SICK. thought id get that out there,
but not only am i physically sick with symptoms such as nausea, stomach aches, fever and all those lovely things. im sick of you.
yes, that is right. YOU.
Not you, but one of you.
the one person who i figure doesn't even read this bloody blog.
I am rather sick of you.

Now, i shant sit there pondering my total disgust with your total ignorance, i shall move on.
swiftly and with brilliant hair.. cause my hair is lovely today.

anyway.
Being back at that lovely place called school, searching for some sort of education, begging to be accepted by people id rather not see next year, trying to understand half of the nonsense they figure i need to know and and and, ive made some nice new friends and ive had some amazing conversations with people i never imagined id be able to talk to.
literature and tea. anyone up for some?
I need some wine.
So, give me a ring and we shall do wine and emilie.
you have to LOVE both wine and emilie autumn to come though, sorry.

Also, i have been re-reading allot of my posts, and my bestest friend ever in the whole world, told me to re-think my blackberry addiction. the post about my dependance on the blackberry was rather upsetting. i am recovering from my addiction.

Now, to sing praise.
I love my bestest friend more than i love wine and emilie autumn. which is rather allot, as anyone who knows me might, well, know. Also, i love her more than sylvia plath.

take that.


I shall update some more later..
{i say that all the time}

<3

Love fookers.

No comments:

Post a Comment