Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FLAG BTW..


So,

#bornthiswayfriday is trending,
which is amazing.
I cant wait for the level of epicness that will be achieved this friday,
while BORN THIS WAY will be played on repeat.
As it should be.
obviously.

But not only is BTW coming this year,
Emilie Autumn is also promising us a new album,
Fight Like A Girl, its promised to be darker and more metal than Opheliac.
Hard core shit.. AHhhhh, im as excited as a whore on a carrot truck!

Although i dont have much to say today,
well, no more than i usually do,
i have written an article, and im hoping that it will get me a spot on the "perdeby" team.
If not,
i will post it here and you can all tell me how amazing it is.
If not, well, suck me.

Ive also recently discovered Tumbler.. follow me?

Otherwise, follow Emilie Autumn on Twitter,
Follow Lady Gaga On Twitter,
and for fuck sakes, follow me on twitter?

Now, smile fookers.
love and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment