Friday, July 8, 2011

Pray For Something Real.

I've recently received a string of emails begging me to please pray for Lady Gaga and her army of evil.
I'm not sure why I should spend my days praying for someone I don't know, to save them from an evil I openly doubt.

So let's start praying for something real, like perhaps the Rhino's?
Or the fucking brain-washed children across the globe being forced into sex-trafficking?

Every time I receive an email asking me to pray for Lady Gaga, my response is the same, are you fucking kidding me?

Let's take a look at the 'evil' Lady Gaga has done in recent years :
1. sang a song about a boy called Alejandro [we wish it was God - that way our hate seems okay]
2. She's done charity events, and stood up for gay rights.

She's obviously a vindictive evil motherfucker?

http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/1944-lady-gaga <-- read it.

Now, lets take for example, the pope and our favorite dictator, Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe and famine fame.

The pope is a religious icon, even more so than we should care to admit.
He is a man that people should look up to, he should fight for the right of society and its people. But he doesn't. But we dare not argue this, he is the fucking pope after all?
The tea drinking in heaven motherfucking pope.

Now, Robert Mugabe, long time dictator, murderer and Hitler mustache enthusiast of Zimbabwe.

Guess, what. The hang out together. http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-30/world/vatican.beatification.mugabe_1_beatification-vatican-city-rome?_s=PM:WORLD

Why are we not being forced to email-pray for this?

Robert Mugabe, a man that is know around the world to have KILLED millions of people, welcomed by the pope.
But we worry our pretty little heads shitless about a pop-star with weird hats and exciting lyrics.

Our children can pray and worship at the feet of the church and its leaders, but don't you fucking dare play a song about drinking a beer and having fun on the radio.

I'm not here to tell you to like Lady Gaga, or to dislike the Pope.
I'm only saying, if you are gonna send useless fucking emails about praying for someone who's done more to help the world than most of your religious institutes, google around a bit before you assume.

Its in all religions. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Camp <-- some more fun reading.

Now, if you feel the need to send an email, calling for mass prayer, then I'm down with that. Please just send me one with a 'cause worth my prayer/time.
Send me an email asking me to help/pray/donate/part-take in action groups such as save the rhino or whales. Or feed a child.
Broadcasting hate towards a person who's helping the world, then paying adoration to a cause that's done nothing but feed fear into children and adults alike, is not going to change anything.

You are wasting the time of everyone involved.

Rather go feed a poor kid, give some money to save the wild life and walk to the fucking store instead of driving your over-priced petrol guzzling ozone destroying car with your stupid bumper sticker.

If you want to make a difference, then make a real one.
Besides, I'm pretty sure you don't give a fuck about Lady Gaga's soul.


Now go spread some peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment