Friday, July 8, 2011

A suicide turned simple or thursday.

So,
the day was eventful. Here goes.

It all started the morning of the suicide attempt down the road. All of us either ran or drove towards the idling car fueled by the idea of rescuing its victim. The woman inside the car seemed happy despite her situation. She seemed almost safe from the world, hidden inside her small gas chamber [regardless of the terrible location]. The car turned into a sort of womb for when the worlds pressure just became too much. I could see the dark cloak of the night sky gently blowing over her mind.
It was a pure and safe place before the world started seeping through the unseen cracks. Even the strongest of minds have simple cracks.

I thought back, remembering myself a few years ago trying to explain to someone the liquid state of the brain. That moment between wanting everything in life to work out, and everything to fall to pieces. That was the liquid state of the brain, and this woman had drowned. She sat, blissfully gassing her cares away, inviting onto her the coldness and darkness. Begging to be enveloped. Her pure mind being blistered by the thoughts fighting to take shape. She wanted to depart.

When I woke up this morning, it seemed the day promised nothing but marking and sitting. Had this woman not decided to life our spirits by dampening hers, the day would have gone unnoticed. I find it funny how things work out, we dropped her and her broken spirit of, a husband or a friend agrees to take care of it. And we rush home to be heroes. We are odd creatures.
She was trying to end a life she loathed, and we took it upon ourselves to elongate it.

The events do not bother me, not nearly as much as my own mind now seems to do.
I woke up that morning, complained about the weather and my clothes. Things I can't change out of pure habit. The bad habit of waking up in a bad mood daily. The habit that smells up my neighborhood and is slowly seeping its way across the world.
The moment our alarms go off, our eyes open and our first reaction is to complain about the time the weather or the date.
I woke up hating the cold, hating my clothes and wanting more.


I hope this wasn't too serious. or lame.
Just something that tickled my brain.

peace and love fookers. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment