Monday, April 12, 2010

Green Love Peace.

"A gift, a love gift
Utterly unasked for
By a sky"

I feel like i should be running for something.
President? (happy birthday Zuma btw)

But running is exercise and i am not the biggest fan of exercise.
Not by a long shot.
Since my long-weekend -they call it a holiday here- was so short, i spent basically al of my time on painting.
And the goddess knows that turned out badly.

I feel like i should be thankful for words. But sometimes they seem to be torturing me. So being thankful for the tortured love seems odd. So i am content with words.
And life. And probably you.

Ireland.. I want to be there. Open a store there, a little corner shop. I will sell books and charms and herbs and live with my best friend. (even i have one) and we will laugh, read poetry for weekends on end. Study and people will be jealous. They will want to be spend time with us. We will be fun and people will want to be happy again. Cause the world needs happiness now.
We need love.
Not to much love. But love. And loads of happiness and allergy-free fruit juices.
We need those too.

Anyway, i feel its time for coffee.
English exam in the morning.

Smile.

Now, for a poem by me..

- Poem..

"Carefully let your feet slide across the mossy green,
Carefully.
For in the happy wetness of the atmosphere, you might fall.
The atmosphere is happy here. Not the people.
They are never happy anywhere.
Not here.
Nowhere.
Anywhere.

They are sly and always ready to pounce.
Boggle eyed and horny.
The lonely amongst us shy away.

I want leaves. Red and green and brown like rich men’s coats.
Patterns of swirling and twirling.
Confusion in its human shape is you.
Perfectly created from dust and soot and anger.
Rage.
Empty lust filled tedious rage.

As empty as the night cream on the sand mans bedside drawer.
He stays young from all the stuff.
Young and wise.
Like you told me I can never be.
Like I never will be.
Never can be.

Never will you be.
Better.
Never will you see red and green and brown twirling around you.
Moss covered floors. I will be happy,
With the atmosphere.
Happy. Excited. Elated. Clear.

I will not fall. I refuse.
Unlike you.
I thought before I irked the stones.
My black shoes are clear. My mind is clear.
And you are the hole.
the dirty man made hole in the atmosphere.
The blemish on the earth’s face.
The beauty spot.
The mole.

I wait.
Wait
wait
wait.
I waited.

I fall. Eventually you pulled me down with you.
And now,
I am stuck.
The moss on the stones.
The green, smouldering mould.
The death of a dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment