Tuesday, April 13, 2010

this guy has the weirdest painting ever...



Had to start by saying.. Pregnancy. Freaks me OUT. Now..
To my interesting tidbit of absolute no relevance. <3



Hilarious. Honestly.
Ok well, a boy just got hit by a bus on the corner of my street.
Not funny I know. But the collection of people, 90% of whom probably don't even know him, standing there, trying to get a little bit of shine no doubt. That was amusing.
The idiots made it impossible for anyone to get close to the boy, so he probably lay there.. concussed as a crazy fuck. And people stopped. I swore i saw someone take pictures. Rather upsetting. It could have been me. And imagine what you look like after being run over?!

Now the funny news.. On the bus. On my way to school (extra drama) this new boy on the bus turned to me.
His face goes all distorted and seems to be in shock.
His face went all funny, distorted almost. And then he exclaimed with shock and utter disgust all together ; "That guys painting is weird"..

I could not help but laugh, lower my voice and whisper back : this guy can hear you..
The poor kid had that lovely awkward smile of a child being caught with his hands in his pants look all the way to school.

God i wish i had tea today. With anyone.
I miss people.
Or the idea of people at least. Like most things in life..
At least the political state gave me some form of amusement..
And my art work seems to be getting on just fine.
Can not wait to be quite honest.

Anyway, sleep better get here soon. I have to take pictures in a few hours.

Life is bliss is seems.
Utter, tedious bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment