Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So happy i could die.


No really..
Its 7:12AM.. and i am not going to school early.
But i am awake.
But its worth it. I hope. Picture taken. Lovely? No. Fookin Ugly.

Seriously. The days are creeping up on one another. Really, Really fast.
I swear to god i just woke up. on a monday.

And now we are already making plans for the weekend?
Which btw is not one for resting, but drinking excessively, and spending more airtime and allowance than you have. Well, that is what it is about for most people.
Lovely is it not.

Now people. I advise you to go listen to some Emilie Autumn. The lovely lady of the hour/day/month/year/lifetime.
She will indeed rock your boat then drown you in a expertly crafted porcelain tea cup. Follow her on twitter folk ; http://twitter.com/emilieautumn

In other news, my art installation will be called : my life through the eyes of a formerly dead poetess.

What do you think? Catchy right?
It will include Egyptian Canopic Jars.. and a wonderful cut up canvas..
Pictures will be posted.

Anyway, i decided to write this as if a MILLION people are following me.. reading my every word cause they are interesting and life changing. Even though its not. And only YOU are reading this.
But, i find solace in the idea. So shhhhh.

So, a poem is in order? No?
Sure. A new one. Oldish. New. Unsure.

"The Rage.

I have waited.
Ages and ages for your child face to transform.
But the only transformation, was redness.
Soviet Union across your cheecks
As you drowned me down another neck another head, feet, body.
You pushed me down. Down
Down.

I have a daily ballet in my guts.
And everyone knows I cant stand dance.
Your little slippers and tiny eyes trample ever so gracefully across my innards.
Like a pumped up nazi fucker inside Auschwitz.
Gentle.

I can not, I can not, I cant.
Give in.
What waits for me, waits for you.
As eyes from the walls stare me down. Scornfully.
I flutter around. Just like you.
Uselessly.

I no longer wear those confusing colours to baffle the strangers.
You do.
You are still red. Now mixed with blue, blue, blue..
And I stare at you, and your heart screams :
Not you, not you, not you.
Like leftovers, the sea did not even bother consuming me.
I sit on the sand. Covered in years of rage. And you.

Your neglect.
Of not only me, but you.
Green spots on your skin. Dalmatian of a different breed.
Half Cast? Bastard?
Camouflage.
Where are you?

Not you. Not you. Not you.

You are Red, Blue, Green.

I dangle now, emotionless and happy.
Still in space. Frozen.
I foetus in a jar.
Too young to know different.
Too old to remember.

But you are still soviet red. Blue, Blue, Blue. Camouflage.
Who?"


Love the day.
Fuck the year.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment