Thursday, April 15, 2010

Iceland. Ireland.


So.
What with another eruption in Iceland happening.
And me still being stuck in South Africa.
Oh the joys. I log onto my twitter account (ok so i went on the blackberry application) and guess what? Amanda FUCKING Palmer is stuck on the airport in Reykjavik.
Lucky Bitch..

Those of us who are born Icelanders at soul, are still stuck here?

However...
Ireland seems to be getting closer.
Or maybe only in my dreams.
But i still see that little shop and the wonderful times i will have with my best friend. I see them so vividly its like i have experienced them already.
Which brings up another idea, maybe i have.
Maybe in my previous live i have experienced all of this.
All the joy that get allocated to one person across the span of ALL their lives.
Maybe now the distant thought of Ireland and Iceland are exactly that..
Distant thoughts of a times i once had.

I pray to the goddess that they are not.

Anyway,
Ever heard or Amanda Palmer?
Look for her. Amazing. Ukulele lady! <3.

The tourism of these volcanos are amazing for iceland.
Hope it continues.
But i also hope that iceland will be happy and successful again.

One day i will return..

This is all for tonight.
I will now retire to my room, with a glass of wine and read about Malcolm X and the NSCC or whatever.

And as i have was typing this.. The eruption of the volcanos are intensifying.
Be safe country of my soul.
Be happy.
Love and Light to those there.
Fucking lucky bastards.

Volcanic Stuff

Goddess let them be safe. And let the lovely country be ok. Please.

This might just be the beggining of the end my lovely people.
The airports are closing.. people wont go anywhere. Trade will stop. Money will lose value. People will starve. We will die.

Or maybe not.

People being evacuated?
Anyone with some seriously solid information. PLEASE send me a message or something. Leave a comment. Anything.
Please?



Be good to us world. For we are not all to blame.
Love. Smile. Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment