Saturday, February 26, 2011

i feel like im Vietnamese and living in America..

So,
Hi there..
Do pardon the silence, I've been, distracted.. To say the least?
University, well.. Let's say that's like being slowly raped by monkeys.
And not the cool hot monkey kind..
The dirty fat kind. But hey, its free? Not.

Anyway, I'm supposed to move today. But well.. You know. Lifes a cookie.
And I hate cookies. Food = fat.

This won't ever make sense, this entry. But whatever.
I'm really disappoint. And yes, that's a word I use.
Trying to dumb things down. ;)
I'm homeless now.

I own a million[exaggeration] boxes with books and shit.
And I'm homeless now. So I live in a box.
You better fucking love me!

So, I've been listening to amy winehouse, seriously considering the coke diet.
Maybe ill patent diet cocaine and make a killing in Milan.
Beats having to beg for the room you were promised I guess?

Anyway,
Gotta go slit my wrists and get drunk.
Smile fookers.
Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment