Sunday, February 6, 2011

Register Ho's. If he can do it, you can.



So,
i usually do not pay ANY attention to politics.
I like the posters as they are usually amusing.
But other than that, voting etc has never really been a concern for me.
This might also be because I've never been old enough to.
you know. vote. and shit.

Well, this year i can vote in the Municipal elections whatever the fuck that means.
When my friend Thorne told me about this,
i thought, meh, whatever.
But then he spoke to me and i decided to think for once.
And, being of legal age, and having the opportunity to vote is a privilege?

I mean, we are constantly bitching and moaning about how fucked up our politics are and what not, without most of us even having a fucking clue what they are about [guilty]
We constantly bitch and moan about wanting change etc, but we NEVER think we could actually you know, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?
By registering to vote, and then actually voting, I have made a conscious decision to try and make a change. I want change, but i refuse to be a part of the movement towards it? Lazy fuck.

So go register, it takes a few minutes, do it!
And then actually vote, you wont be killing anyone, and you might actually be surprised by the outcome.
Or not, i dont know. I dont know shit about politics.
I just know its important.
[i sound retarded]

Anyway,
on to other things,
i believe im become morbidly obese as i crave KFC chips the WHOLE FUCKING TIME.
someone help me with this?
Its gross.
I could die.

Anyway,
i have to go watch Burlesque now, since im gay.

smile fookers.
love and other such frivolous things.

ps.
you can check out the DA's shit here :DA THINGS
Kinda confusing but probably useful.
And the ANC's here : ANC THINGS

pss.
i promise to never write about this kind of shit again.

psss.
I lie often about what i might not write about.

Follow Helen Zille

No comments:

Post a Comment